Thursday, April 17, 2014

SO, I've been MIA

I have been thinking about what I want this blog to be, and why I want to blog. I thought about if I missed blogging while I wasn't and if I really wanted to put forth the effort to do so...especially if few people read it. My motivation at first was to become "famous" like YoungHouseLove or CupcakesandCashmere, two of my favorite blogs. Then I realized that I don't have the time to dedicate to becoming an intense blogger or the motivation. My motivation in life is helping people. I want to become a trauma counselor. I want to work meaningful, hands-on, person-to-person jobs. I could never make this my job, as much as I would enjoy it and respect the work, effort, dedication and honest skill that it takes to be a blogger.
I was forcing myself to post. "Once a day is nothing! You can do that!" With a full-time job (and currently working 5-10 hours of overtime per week), I don't have the time to do that! I have so many goals and dreams and desires that I overwork myself.
So here it is, my little unread corner of the blogosphere, I am going to do this for me. I will write for me. I will post articles for me to remember and critique. I will write because I enjoy it. I will do it as stress-release, not to gain more pressure and stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment