Monday, May 19, 2014

Shaving or in other words, the #InASnap Voxbox!

I started shaving in 5th grade. I was behind in quite a few ways when I was in 5th grade. I had no boobs to speak of (other girls were wearing training bras, and I was still waiting to hit 4 feet tall), was short. Okay, that's really probably it. I wasn't abnormal (except the height department...never did get to "normal" height).
I pretty much stole my mom's razor. Well, we all used the same shower growing up, so it was in there, so I used it.
I didn't get my own until the 3rd day of 6th grade. I remember because it was a big deal. My razor was a Gillette razor. It was blue and oval-ish shaped.
Like this! But in blue!
I loved shaving. I loved shaving and the calming bathtime ritual of it. It wasn't until joining the Peace Corps that I got out of the shaving habit. I usually remember my armpits, but not always. I usually forget my legs.

I got the amazing #InASnap VoxBox! This Voxbox is a brand box that I received from Influenster complimentary to test out the product. I receive no monetary compensation and my opinions are totally my own. 

I love the Snap Venus Razor. It comes in a little clamshell container. It is ADORABLE! So cute. It is prefectly sized to throw in a suitcase. Traveling is my zen; traveling is in my heart and soul. So a razor I can bring with me on trips is fantastic! I love it. The razor has 5 blades and is palm sized. I am a Gillette fan and with this new razor, I remain a fan. <3

Thank you for my new traveling tool, Influenster and Gillette!

Links:
The hashtag is #InASnap

No comments:

Post a Comment