Monday, January 19, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox from Influenster!

I got my voxbox right before Christmas but haven't been in the mood/been too busy to blog.
However, this box is awesome!
I got the #FrostyVoxBox complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes - my opinions are my own though!
Included in the box was a sample of No7 Protect and Perfect ADVANCED serum from Boots Beauty USA (their FB page: Boots Beauty USA on Facebook), an EcoTools Sleek and Shine hairbrush (fb: EcoTools on Facebook), Cherry Fruit Vines Bites (fb: Fruit Vines on Facebook), Thyme from McCormick Gourmet (FB: McCormick Gourmet on Facebook), Candy Cane Lane tea from Celestial Seasonings (fb: Celestial Seasonings on Facebook), Expert Last Lip Color from NYC New York Color (fb: NYC New York Color on Facebook), Gentle Eye Make-up Remover (Rimmel Eye Make-Up Remover) and ScandaleyesWaterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner (Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eyeliner from Rimmel London US (on Facebook).
I have been reviewing here and there on different websites and my various social media accounts (INSTAGRAMTwitter). I'm excited to post up my reviews of the individual products here too!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment