Monday, January 19, 2015

#FrostyVoxBox #Rimmel Review

I am obsessed.
I can't say I love this eyeliner because I am obsessed. It is so smooth and easy and pretty! My eyes pop with the blackest black this eyeliner is. I love my eyes. They are my favorite feature (some of the time. I pretty much just like myself). I stand out with my baby blue-green-goldies and this eyeliner makes my eyes the star of my face. But it ALSO flatters my skin. I have really clear, blemish-free skin (due to drinking a gallon of water a day - plus herbal teas). So this eyeliner doesn't tug or rough up my skin which is a great benefit! I am crazy about it!


Here is my tutorial: Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Tutorial - I totally took this video while driving - so that can attest to how easy to use it is! (although, don't drive and do make-up - not safe - I did this at a stoplight, I swear)




LINKS
Rimmel London US website
Rimmel Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover on Influenster
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner on Influenster
Rimmel London US on Facebook
Rimmel London US on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment