Friday, March 8, 2013

Fitness...

I suppose a sixth post in one night isn't too much. It's only one more than five.

I think I will also record my health/fitness stuff. I am working on getting healthier and fitter. I am using myfitnesspal.com and its' app to record food and workouts. I am doing Fit Body Boot Camp...which is killer but AWESOME. I love it.

I am currently in the second week of my journey but I will be kicking my own ass to keep going. It's hard. I hate not being able to eat anything and everything - but eating anything and everything led me to where I am right now - overweight and sub par happy. I am happier already with only two weeks down. Boot camp leaves me sore almost every day which is GREAT. I love feeling sore. Right now it is my chest that is feeling the sore. It's so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment