Friday, March 8, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response *Review

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is the ish. I love it. Who gets stressed? Uh, everyone. Obviously. 

At work the other day, I'll be honest...I got in some trouble. Was I sweating? You couldn't tell and that's all that matters! All because Influenster sent me the SweetHeart VoxBox February 2013. I was in luck. Influenster sends out VoxBoxes containing awesome goodies for volunteers to test and review. 


 Stress Response works hard to keep you smelling good and fighting wetness...I certainly don't want armpit circles on a stressful or hot day, so I use Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response. If you have a big presentation or interview, definitely give Stress Response a try!

:)

http://www.secret.com/clinical-deodorant is where you can find out about the product...and buy it at pretty much any local grocery store (I've seen it in gas stations too!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment