Thursday, May 23, 2013

ELEVEN! + Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Update!

11 Pounds lost! That is crazy. I am slowly but steadily losing weight and as the old adage goes, slow and steady wins the race. The healthier I eat, and the more I work out, the better I feel and the more I enjoy it. I ran 3.1 miles yesterday and it was slow, but I did it. It hurt, but I did it. I am proud of myself for continuing to keep going and pushing through!

In other news, I have continued using my Fresh Effects and my skin is delicious. My skin is still getting clearer and SOFTER and just all around nicer looking. I look fresh and clean. I am stoked that I look so fancy, and that I have actually had people compliment me on my baby-skin face. That sounds like a horrible compliment. It's not though. Swear.

I do tend to use mine in the shower a little bit after I have washed my hair, so my skin has a chance to open up the pores from the steam/hot water. That is completely a theory I made up on my own. I love the shape of the brush more and more though and additionally, my skin is SUPER sensitive. As in, if I use non-non-allergenic sunscreen, I get a chemical burn that lasts for a week. Miserable. This cleanser is not harsh at all and I definitely would not continue to use it if it was. It's actually pretty fantastic! I was nervous to try out and I am glad I did!

I received Olay Fresh Effects as a complementary product from Influenster and I am continuing to LOVE it. 

You can buy Olay Fresh Effects at www.olayfresheffects.com or from Amazon.com  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment