Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Preparation!

So my head is clogged with words like "mendicant" "igneous" "jocose" "ephemeral" and formulas like (n-2)(180) and y=mx+b.

I am studying for the GRE. I am hoping to earn a good enough score to offset my mediocre GPA. My GPA isn't horrible, but not fantastic either. I am looking to go back to my alma mater and get a Master's of Social Work. Not really looking, but I have it all planned out and ready to go.

My plan:
Great score on GRE
which leads to
Acceptance at USF
meanwhile
I am working and saving for grad school (to take part-time classes so I don't gain debt).

I am also looking into buying a house sometime in September/October. Hopefully I can figure out a way to save enough to get one!

So wish me luck, as I study for one more day and then take the GRE on Thursday. Luckily, I am leaving for a road trip on Thursday as well, so any stress will be flying out the windows immediately!

Fantastic.
What must-see locales would you recommend I visit on my way to Washington state from Florida? (going the southern route!)

No comments:

Post a Comment