Thursday, May 16, 2013

Update

My goal right now is under-36 at a 5k on May 25th. Right now I'm running at around 44 minutes. So I am working on it. Last week, I was at around 50. So hopefully by running everyday, I can improve that. :) I'm excited to try at the very least!

I haven't weighed myself in a few days because I was out of town last week. This Friday, I am going up for my uncle's wedding on Saturday, so that should be interesting.

I got a job! FINALLY. I am excited about it. I start after I come home from the roadtrip with Jen! So that is super exciting. It pays better than my old job and has around 40 hours a week, so that part is awesome as well! I'm going to save up for fall classes at USF and get started at pulling up my GPA and then get into an awesome grad school.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment