Friday, December 13, 2013

A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week.

Wednesday, I put my contacts in at 7am, my eyes began stinging and watering until I was able to take a break at 10 and take them back out. I went home early from work and basically just laid in the dark with ice on my eyelids until Doug came to make me dinner.
Thursday, I worked from 650am until 6pm with a 1/2 hour lunch break. I was so tired when I got home, I barely managed to make food before falling asleep backwards on my bed.
Today, Friday, I woke up and when I went out to start my car, all it did was click. And click and click and clickclickclickclickclickclick. So I can't get to work, my parents are out of town and oh yes, the dog has vomited on the stairs...all before 9am. Now I get the lovely pleasure of walking to the nearest auto shop and "describing" the problems my car is weirdly having.

Terrible
Horrible
No good
VERY BAD
week.

Can I just go back to bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment