Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rimmel London ScandalEyes #retroglam #retromania

Alright, the more I use the ScandalEyes mascara, the more I love it. Lately, it seems like most mascara wands use plastic/silicon bristles so the brush like wand of ScandalEyes is great! It really brushes the mascara on ALL my lashes without the pulling pain that I get with plastic wands. I enjoy the formula as well! It is smooth, easy to use and covers well. My lashes are black with this stuff! I love it!
I definitely am particular when it comes to mascara so I was doubtful when I received it, but I like it a lot. I plan on replacing my usual mascaras with this one solely because it works so much better! I am super grateful to +Influenster for putting this product in the #RoseVoxBox ! It is a fantastic product. I am an official #retromania fan!

Rimmel London on Influenster

Rimmel London on Facebook

Rimmel London on Twitter


NOTE: This product was a complimentary product from Influenster.com and is for testing purposes. I was given it freely with no requirement to say nice things...my opinions are my opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment