Wednesday, August 20, 2014

End of Day 3

I just am finishing day 3, I am noticing that I cannot, CANNOT eat the full servings I calculated I should eat.
However, I have more energy, more self-control.
I haven't started the workouts yet. I did yoga on Monday and rearranged my room (like hauled furniture out and down the stairs) yesterday and today.
I decided that I am not going to guilt myself anymore. I am going to do things I enjoy and when my room is clean, working out WILL be a joy - I do love working out, but not if I have other things on my mind like reorganizing, cleaning, getting rid of, stuff and clutter in my room and essentially simplifying my life. I am sticking to the food plan and I like it. The portions are reasonable, which I found surprising! But I am pleased.
:) I will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment