Sunday, September 28, 2014

An ending and another new beginning

Last week was rough. I got in a big fight with Doug over something stupid (has since been resolved), flustered my way through work and ended the week frustrated, tired and annoyed. Not the way to start the weekend.
I binged. A lot. I decided to cut the bad and take a break. So I did. I didn't worry about eating on the Fix plan or stressing about working out. I just read a lot and took a break.
So I finally received my Shakeology and I am excited to start using it! I have it all set up for the week. I doled out the servings into smaller containers (I bought the big bag of Shakeo) and I bought a blender so I can just grab my small container, throw some ice in it and continue with my day. I will keep a blendyball shaker as well just in case I am not in the mood for frozen.
(I got this blender!)

I am really excited to restart my #21DayFix.
Here goes nothing!

(PS Have you ever had one of those weeks where you have to step back and reevaluate completely? Even something you are really excited about?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment