Monday, September 29, 2014

Day One

I decided I wanted to keep myself accountable.
I have been craving, craving, craving ALL DAY LONG. Anything with salt or any smartie type candy (chalky, if that makes sense). I really wanted pretzels or popcorn smothered in butter.
I did not succumb to my baser instincts but instead filled up on greek yogurt, fruit, veggies, Shakeology.
I got the greenberry Shakeology and I'm not loving it. :( I thought it would be fruity and yum without being strawberry but it was too much. I am planning on getting chocolate for next time. In the meantime, I am going to test different recipes. I did buy that blender so mixing with almond milk or fruit will help out. I also may try it with more water (I used half a cup which suddenly seems absurd).
I distracted myself from the cravings by reading which worked surprisingly well. I am glad to have discovered that solution. I will definitely be adding reading daily to my repertoire - as in focused, dedicated reading time. I am considering adding writing time as well.
If you are interested in #21dayFix or #Shakeology - let me know!
I am going to go work out now. Total Body Cardio Fix is today! I am excited and ready to jump back in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment