Friday, September 19, 2014

And so it begins (again)

I actually decided to become a BeachBody coach. Primarily for the discount, but I love helping people and this may be a way to do it.
I know that I have a lot of weight to lose, but I am going to focus on getting healthy and figuring out what works best for me.
I am excited to start a second round of the #21DayFix ! It is starting on Monday and I am really excited about it. I am anxious too. I ordered Shakeology so that will be a big change from last time! I haven't tried Shakeology yet so I will let you know how I like it!

I have been tweaking my hypothyroid medication too. My dosage actually got doubled by my doc when I went to take the blood test. Little by little, I am getting healthier and back to where I want to be.
There is so much internal shame, fear, anxiety, sheer TERROR I feel at sharing the following photos. I love who I am. I am working on loving how I look. This is me, right now. I am only getting better. These are the before shots. I am giving up the shame, fear, anxiety and terror. Here's to a new beginning.
Amy Poehler gets it. Amy Inspiration on Upworthy






No comments:

Post a Comment