Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day Three

I ate less than Monday or Tuesday. and I am pretty satisfied too! I have my Shakeology ready to go for after I work out. I actually made a shake but it looked like ice cream so I put it in a bowl. I used 1.5 purple of "triple berry" mix (frozen blueberries, raspberries, strawberries), 1 yellow of almond milk and Shakeology (Greenberry). It isn't bad. I don't love greenberry though. Any recipes for greenberry that I have to try?
Still have a headache but much lighter than yesterday, thankfully.
My energy is a little higher than usual. I am not sore yet, but I know when I wake up tomorrow, my arms/upper body is going to be killing from yesterday's Upper Fix. Today is Lower Fix. I am about to go kill it. Wish me luck!!
I am loving this #21DayFix !

No comments:

Post a Comment