Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Articles

I've decided to post a series on Friday. First Friday is today! I am just going to bookmark articles I find fascinating, interesting, terrifying. Captivating articles. Maybe I will jot a little note about each.

"If I can't accept you at your best..."
I, surprisingly, agree with this article. I don't believe in sugarcoating or playing with facts. This expresses that in a nice way. ;)

"What I learned from posting my weight on the internet.."
I don't know if I am brave enough to post mine, but I respect the people who can. It was an accomplishment for me to share mine with my man, who loves me wholeheartedly. I am definitely going to work on this fear of mine.

Organic Produce won't kill ya
Phew. Glad that my habit of forgetting to wash fruits and veggies isn't going to ruin me!


That's a good start for today! I am working on finding interesting content to post more regularly, even though this blog is mostly for me, and for Influenster when I get VoxBoxes. I am finding I enjoy having this outlet and writing more. Bonus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment