Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Articles (7)

Africa
I love this! Africa is so beautifully diverse. I miss Africa with my entire heart.
Related: Problem with little white girls and boys
Travel Related: Surreal America

Butter Coffee
I am intrigued! I can't imagine this would taste good, but who knows? Since I have been doing Whole30, I am fascinated by the science behind it all.
Related: WHO Sugar Guidelines  Oil Pulling Happy Meal Facts

"Convenience Fees"
Definitely information that is not well known. I need to start paying more attention to the receipts!
Related: Five Banking Secrets  10 Characteristics of Debt-Free People Frugal Habits of the Super Rich

Cancer and brownies
Consideration is something that is not often thought about. Compassion and goodwill are common, but not common enough. This puts a whole new perspective to respect and understanding.
Related: Prove it! Dating with HIV Dress your Today Body

Sharks
I have had a fear of sharks for a long time. I honestly cannot remember when it began. I remember at 15 diving in the Keys with my parents on either side. My parents saw a shark (I think a nurse shark) and tried to steer me away but I saw it and began hyperventilating underwater. There is a certain beauty about sharks and this woman's video eases a little of my fear.
Related: 35 Surprising Shark Facts Shark Crossing

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment