Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week One of Whole30

Today is the end of my 7th day of Whole30. I am loving Whole30 - I haven't binged in 7 days and I can't remember the last time I said that. I am so excited! I stop eating when I am full, and eat full meals, and don't snack 4 times a day like I used to! This is a fantastic change I am excited to share.
I also have more energy and I haven't had a headache in a while either (usually a two or three times a week problem). I went running on Tuesday and was able to run almost a full mile without breaking. I haven't seen a noticeable difference in my clothes, but that's okay. The lack of binging is working for me right now.
I am craving junk like crazy, like oreos or a big loaf of crusty bread, but I haven't indulged. I am still getting used to cooking everyyyything. That part stinks a little. My food is fresher, but in consequence I have to take longer to make it.
I will keep you updated on my progress as I continue with my 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment