Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Influenster and RimmelLondon US Brand Challenge Winner!!!

I love makeup. I don't wear it daily, but I love having it. I still have a giant caboodle (remember those?) filled with my favorite products from my RimmelLondon ScandalEyes mascara to my Mabelline BabyLips (I only have 7 or 8). I love being able to create a new look. So when I found out I was a Brand Challenge winner for Rimmel London, I was especially excited! I got my package today!!!












So, 2 Show-Off Lip Laquers, 2 different eyeliners and a new mascara. So excited to try it all out!!! Thanks Influenster and Rimmel London!
(This is a complimentary prize package and I am in no way compensated for my opinion or the trying out of these products nor am I required to state a positive opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment